Τετάρτη 8 Οκτωβρίου 2008

Introducing myself:

Well, my name is Kalouda.
Most people start from their name because it's the common thing to do.
I start from my name, because it has literally marked my life. Even in my language (Greek) it sounds weird.
So, this decision my parents made, caused me some unhappy moments in my childhood.
And the fact that I used to dress in my own way, just made things worst.
I still dress myself funny.
I am a huge Comic / Sex Pistols fan and I really like to show it.
When I feel at my best - you know the feeling; all dressed up, with the whole world looking at you-, I like to call it my "Wonder Woman - self" (what a nerd, I know).
Anyway, in a very few words, I am a fashion designer student, but my dream is to do my MA in Fashion Journalism, in London College of Fashion, hopefully starting October 2009.
And of course, living in London, until I am too old to use my magic cape.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: