Παρασκευή 10 Οκτωβρίου 2008

My Dissertasion.

As I mentioned before, (and judging by the comments, all of you read it!) this is my last year as a college student.
And in order to get my degree, I had to do a six-months practice, which I did at a tv station, as journalist and anchorwoman, pass all of my classes (which I prefer not to comment) and finally write a dissertation.
So I wanted to write about fashion journalism.
And then it hit me!
Blogs are the new fashion journalism. Or its new form of expression.
Of course, back then I didn't have a blog, I thought it was the most difficult thing in the world.
So, some very kind bloggers accepted my request for interview.
These very cool bloggers are; Saneeta Harris, Michele Obi, Bagchick, Andy Knight, Corinna Holmes, The Budget Fashionista and finally the wonderfull Crosby Noricks, who sent me her own thesis, on Fashion PR.
Anyway, my work has finally come to an end. I just have to write a prologue and then present it and stuff, but this brings me one step closer to London!

So, I am using this post in my own personal blog *clap, clap*, to thank them.

Thank you.


1 σχόλιο:

Saneeta Renee είπε...

You're welcome, I happy everything went well :)